Love Being Woman was created after a conversation in 2007.
Lisa and Kris idenitfied a lack of tasteful sensual products for women and men.
Most of these products were designed and marketed in an unappealing way.
When it came to vibrators, they decided they would take a bold step and design and manufacture one themselves.
They researched what was important for women and men when choosing a vibrator.
After 2 years of research and development, the Be Be Vibrator was ready to give pleasure!
In 2009 , they started exporting the to the UK, where it was voted one of the Top 5 Vibrators by Cosmopolitan Magazine.
They must have hit the spot, because of the endless testimonials thanking them for creating the Be Be and how it had helped many couples become more satisfied.
Love Being Woman went on to win an award in 2010 at the annual Illawarra Women in Business Awards.
In 2011, they looked to add more tasteful products to complement the Be Be and discovered the exciting Booty Parlor range from the USA.
After years of continual research and speaking to thousands of women and men at events, Love Being Woman has found,
- Couples want to try vibrators with their partners but feel intimidated by the look of them
- Many women and men do not feel comfortable going into an adult store
- 75% of women need clitoral stimulation to orgasm
- Women feel put off in exploring their sensuality because of the way sensual products are marketed to them
- Women need to feel good about themselves for them to really enjoy sex, using sensual body products help
Love Being Woman is here to provide you with tasteful products that make you feel excited about your sex life and uplifted.
Enjoy using your imagination as you browse the exciting selection of products in the comfort of your home.